2 Chainz is an American rapper, songwriter and actor from College Park, Georgia. He has released five studio albums and won several awards for his music. He was also part of the rap duo Playaz Circle with fellow rapper Dolla Boy. According to Forbes, 2 Chainz's net worth is estimated to be around $6 million in 2021.
Table Of Content:
- 2 Chainz Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
- 2 Chainz's Net Worth (Updated 2022) | Wealthy Gorilla
- What's 2 Chainz's Estimated Net Worth In 2022? - AfroTech
- 2 Chainz's Net Worth in 2022 and How He Makes Money
- 2 Chainz - Wikipedia
- 2 Chainz Aka Tity Boi (@2chainz) • Instagram photos and videos
- 2 Chainz Net Worth Is $6 Million
- 2 Chainz Net Worth 2022 | Salary | House | Cars | Wiki
- 2 Chainz Net Worth 2022: Biography Career Income Cars Home
- 2 Chainz Net Worth (Updated 2022) | Inspirationfeed
1. 2 Chainz Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
2 Chainz is an American hip hop recording artist who has a net worth of $12 million. Formerly known as Tity Boi, 2 Chainz has become one of the most ...
2. 2 Chainz's Net Worth (Updated 2022) | Wealthy Gorilla
Dec 13, 2022 ... 2 Chainz's net worth is estimated to be $12 Million. How old is 2 Chainz? 2 Chainz was born on September 12, 1977, and is currently 45 years old ...
3. What's 2 Chainz's Estimated Net Worth In 2022? - AfroTech
Apr 21, 2022 ... While there is no shortage of influential musicians who didn't get their flowers (or, really, their coins) in their lifetime, the “Duffle Bag ...
4. 2 Chainz's Net Worth in 2022 and How He Makes Money
Sep 2, 2022 ... 2 Chainz's net worth is at least $10 million dollars, as of 2022. His money comes from a variety of different sources including his music, his ...
5. 2 Chainz - Wikipedia
Tauheed K. Epps (born September 12, 1977), known professionally as 2 Chainz (or Tity Boi), is an American rapper. Born and raised in College Park, Georgia, ...
6. 2 Chainz Aka Tity Boi (@2chainz) • Instagram photos and videos
11.7m Followers, 1032 Following, 9132 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 2 Chainz Aka Tity Boi (@2chainz)
7. 2 Chainz Net Worth Is $6 Million
Nov 9, 2018 ... In short, he is a rapper of some note, as shown by the fact that he has released successful albums as well as successful singles. Combined with ...
8. 2 Chainz Net Worth 2022 | Salary | House | Cars | Wiki
2 Chainz is an American hip hop recording artist who has a net worth of $6 million dollars. 2 Chainz Salary Per Show | Per Day | Per Month | Per Year & Earnings ...
9. 2 Chainz Net Worth 2022: Biography Career Income Cars Home
Aug 17, 2022 ... 2 Chainz Net Worth, Biography, Wife, Age, Height, Weight, Home, and many more details can be checked on this page. 2 Chainz net worth is ...
10. 2 Chainz Net Worth (Updated 2022) | Inspirationfeed
Jan 2, 2022 ... 2 Chainz is an American rapper who began as a basketball player before switching careers to music. He's regarded as one of the most influential ...
How has 2 Chainz made his money?
2 Chainz has mainly made his money through his music career as a recording artist and rapper. He has released multiple studio albums and singles which have earned him various awards and recognitions. Additionally, he has received endorsement deals with various brands and organizations that have further contributed to his overall wealth.
What awards has 2 Chainz won?
In 2013, 2 Chainz won a BET Award for Best Group alongside fellow Playaz Circle member Dolla Boy. He was also nominated for two Grammy Awards in 2014 and 2017 respectively. Other notable recognitions include an NAACP Image Award nomination in 2017 and three Teen Choice Awards nominations throughout the years.
What endorsements does 2 Chainz currently have?
Currently, 2 Chainz endorses multiple organizations such as Wicked Weed Brewing, Convicts Clothing Company, Maybach Music Group and Street Execs production company. He also works closely with Not For Sale Campaign, a non-profit organization that works to fight human trafficking across the globe.
Does 2 Chainz own any businesses?
Apart from rapping and endorsing other businesses, 2 Chainz owns Escobar Restaurant & Tapas in Atlanta as well as several real estate properties across the United States including condos in Los Angeles and Florida's Aventura community.
Since 2012, when he was first signed to Def Jam Recordings, 2Chainz’s net worth has grown exponentially due to his success both as an artist and through endorsements from some of the world’s largest companies like Pfizer Pharmaceuticals and Coca Cola. Despite all this success however, he continues to stay humble by using some of the profits from his commercial endeavors to fund his own charitable foundations that work towards empowering individuals around the world who may otherwise lack access or resources they need to succeed in life.