2Face Idibia is a multi-award-winning Nigerian music artist and entrepreneur with an estimated net worth of $20 million. 2face is one of Africa’s most recognizable artists and has achieved success not only as a singer, but also as a talented producer, songwriter, and actor.
Table Of Content:
- 2Baba - Wikipedia
- 2Face Net Worth, Age, Career, And Biography - Owogram
- 2Face Idibia Net Worth And Biography. - The360Report
- 2baba Net Worth, Cars, House And Latest Biography In 2022
- Richest Nigerian Musicians and their Net worth in 2022 - Afrokonnect
- What is Annie Macaulay-Idibia's Net Worth?
- Innocent Idibia 2Face, Bio, Marriage, Career, Net Worth » GhBase ...
- How Many Cars And Houses Does 2face Idibia Have? - Car Talk ...
- Top 10 Richest Musicians in Nigeria and their Net worth (2022)
- Net worth of 2face Idibia and More - Celebrities - Nigeria
1. 2Baba - Wikipedia
Innocent Ujah Idibia Listen MON (born 18 September 1975), known by his stage name 2Baba, ... Prior to July 2014, he went by the stage name 2face Idibia.
2. 2Face Net Worth, Age, Career, And Biography - Owogram
May 4, 2022 ... 2Face Net Worth & Highlights ... As of 2022, 2Face net worth is estimated to be approximately 60.7 million dollars (#24.5 billion Naira). He is no ...
3. 2Face Idibia Net Worth And Biography. - The360Report
Dec 6, 2022 ... 2face Idibia is one of the most influential artists in Nigeria and among the richest, with an estimated net worth of $22.5 Million Dollar.
4. 2baba Net Worth, Cars, House And Latest Biography In 2022
4 days ago ... 2Face Idibia has won lots of awards in his music career. Here is a list of some of the awards. Best Male Vocalist 2002 Affinity Awards; Best ...
5. Richest Nigerian Musicians and their Net worth in 2022 - Afrokonnect
2face Idibia or 2baba as he's fondly called by fans has an estimated net worth of $18 million dollars which equals 7,440,300,000 Nigerian Naira. 3. Don Jazzy ...
6. What is Annie Macaulay-Idibia's Net Worth?
Mar 21, 2022 ... Annie Macaulay-Idibia is often only known as Innocent “2Face” or “2Baba” Idibia's wife, at least on an international level, but the truth is ...
7. Innocent Idibia 2Face, Bio, Marriage, Career, Net Worth » GhBase ...
Mar 25, 2022 ... The Nigerian Afro-pop artiste, 2Face Idibia's net worth is estimated to be $22million. He is undoubted, one of the richest, luckiest, ...
8. How Many Cars And Houses Does 2face Idibia Have? - Car Talk ...
As a result, 2Face Idibia currently owns a net worth of N4.5m and becomes one of the most Nigerian richest artists. ... The successful musician owns more than one ...
9. Top 10 Richest Musicians in Nigeria and their Net worth (2022)
Nov 1, 2022 ... Innocent Ujah Idibia, known widely as 2Face or 2 Baba net worth is estimated at $17 million as is one of the most decorated and successful ...
10. Net worth of 2face Idibia and More - Celebrities - Nigeria
2baba's net worth is currently estimated at $22 million to $25 million. He has always been on the list of Forbes "Top 10 Richest Musicians in Africa". Brief ...
How did 2Face Idibia amass his wealth?
2Face has enjoyed an illustrious career in the Nigerian music industry since beginning his professional career in 1997. His music has topped charts both domestically and internationally, earning him awards for his achievement. Additionally, he has established partnerships with Pepsi and Glo Mobile Nigeria in order to further increase his wealth portfolio.
What awards have 2Face won throughout his career?
Over the course of his career, 2face has won numerous awards including Channel O Music Video Awards, MTV Europe Music Awards, Kora Awards, BET Awards, headies Award for Best Album for ‘Grass2Grace’ and many more.
What are some of 2face's popular songs?
Some of 2face's most popular songs include “African Queen”, “implication” , “Enter The Place” and “See Me So”. Additionally ,2face was featured as a lead vocalist on P Square's hit single called "Possibility".
How is 2Face Idibia involved with other businesses?
In addition to being an acclaimed musician, 2Face is also heavily involved with the entrepreneurial space. He currently owns the clothing line “Underplayed Clothing (UPC) which he started in 2005 alongside his music label Hypertek Digital Records. He also operates a restaurant chain called Hard Rock Cafe that specializes in authentic African cuisine.
With more than two decades spent achieving success as a renowned musician and entrepreneur, it is no surprise that 2Face Idibia has amassed such tremendous wealth over time. He continues to expand his influence through multiple business ventures while still producing monumental hits that top charts across Africa .