Abraham Quintanilla is a popular Latin music producer and songwriter, famous for being the father of the late singer Selena. He started his career in the industry when he founded Selena y Los Dinos in 1980 with his daughter as the lead singer. Over time, Quintanilla built a successful music career with his family, which has resulted in him accruing an impressive estimated net worth of $30 million.
Table Of Content:
- Abraham Quintanilla Net Worth | What is Selena Quintanilla's Dad's ...
- Abraham Quintanilla Jr Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
- This Is Selena's Net Worth Now
- Abraham Quintanilla Facts - Where Is Selena's Dad Now?
- Here's How Selena Quintanilla's Net Worth Increased After Her Death
- Selena Estate Legal Battle Continues – Billboard
- A.B. Quintanilla Net Worth: How Rich is Selena's Older Brother?
- A.B. Quintanilla Net Worth: How Rich is the Singer Actually in 2021?
- Abraham Quintanilla Jr Net worth, Age, Book, Wiki, Family
- Suzette Quintanilla's Net Worth (Updated 2022) | Wealthy Gorilla
1. Abraham Quintanilla Net Worth | What is Selena Quintanilla's Dad's ...
May 8, 2021 ... Abraham Quintanilla Jr's net worth is estimated to be around $10 million. Since he continuous to be active in the film and music industry and is ...
2. Abraham Quintanilla Jr Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Abraham Quintanilla Jr Net Worth: Abraham Quintanilla Jr, is an American singer, songwriter and record producer who has a net worth of $10 million.
3. This Is Selena's Net Worth Now
Apr 25, 2022 ... Little insight has been given by the Quintanillas in regard to their finances, but for some comparison, Selena's brother, music producer and ...
4. Abraham Quintanilla Facts - Where Is Selena's Dad Now?
May 6, 2021 ... 'Selena: The Series' follows the life and legacy of Selena Quintanilla, including her father Abraham Quintanilla's involvement in her ...
5. Here's How Selena Quintanilla's Net Worth Increased After Her Death
Aug 7, 2021 ... Though Abraham Quintanilla oversees his deceased daughter's estate, not every deal pads his own pockets. Sources suggest that Quintanilla is ...
6. Selena Estate Legal Battle Continues – Billboard
Dec 1, 2020 ... Two months after the murder of Selena Quintanilla Perez, ... quite resembled the kind of suitor Abraham Quintanilla considered worthy of his ...
7. A.B. Quintanilla Net Worth: How Rich is Selena's Older Brother?
A.B. Quintanilla Net Worth: Abraham Isaac Quintanilla also known as A.B. Quintanilla is an American-Mexican songwriter, record producer, and songwriter.
8. A.B. Quintanilla Net Worth: How Rich is the Singer Actually in 2021?
May 21, 2021 ... He is best known for being a part of the family band, Los Dinos, and a group, Kumbia Kings. Quintanilla is an elder brother of the late singer, ...
9. Abraham Quintanilla Jr Net worth, Age, Book, Wiki, Family
Quintanilla is thought to have a net worth of $10 million, which he acquired from his different gigs as a singer, lyricist, and songwriter. Some Undiscovered ...
10. Suzette Quintanilla's Net Worth (Updated 2022) | Wealthy Gorilla
Dec 10, 2022 ... Quintanilla is the daughter of Abraham Quintanilla Jr. and Marcella Ofelia Samora. Her father is a singer and songwriter who had encouraged his ...
What kind of work does Abraham Quintanilla do?
Abraham Quintanilla is a popular Latin music producer and songwriter who famously founded Selena y Los Dinos with his daughter, Selena, as the lead singer.
How much is Abraham Quintanilla's net worth?
Abraham Quintanilla has an estimated net worth of $30 million.
How did Abraham Quintanilla become successful?
Abraham Quintanilla built a successful career with his family's band and was able to continuously produce meaningful music which resulted in them becoming very popular over time and increasing Abel's personal wealth.
It is clear that hard work and dedication have paid off for Abraham Quintanilla over time and that he continues to be one of the most respected names in Latin Music today. His estimated net worth of $30 million speaks volumes about what he has achieved so far and it gives hope to aspiring musicians all around the world about what can be possible if you stay loyal to your craft.