Activision Blizzard is one of the most successful companies in the gaming industry. It is an international interactive entertainment company and the world's largest independent game developer and publisher. The company has a massive net worth, estimated to be around $35 billion. In this article, we will discuss Activision Blizzard's net worth and answer some relevant questions about it.
Table Of Content:
- Activision Blizzard Net Worth 2010-2022 | ATVI | MacroTrends
- Activision Blizzard - Wikipedia
- 5 Companies Owned by Activision Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard's (ATVI) Net Worth at $59.909 Billion
- Activision Blizzard annual net income 2021 | Statista
- Activision Blizzard | ATVI Stock Price, Company Overview & News
- Activision Blizzard quarterly net income/loss 2022 | Statista
- 1 ACTIVISION BLIZZARD ANNOUNCES FOURTH-QUARTER AND ...
- Activision Blizzard Net Income Falls on Higher Revenue - TheStreet
- Activision Blizzard | Activision Blizzard Announces Fourth-Quarter ...
1. Activision Blizzard Net Worth 2010-2022 | ATVI | MacroTrends
How much a company is worth is typically represented by its market capitalization, or the current stock price multiplied by the number of shares outstanding.
2. Activision Blizzard - Wikipedia
Activision Blizzard ; Revenue · US$8.803 billion ; Operating income · US$3.259 billion ; Net income · US$2.699 billion ; Total assets · US$25.056 billion ; Total equity ...
3. 5 Companies Owned by Activision Blizzard
Since the formation of Activision Blizzard in 2008, the pace of acquisitions has slowed. Activision Blizzard is one of the biggest players in the industry, with ...
4. Activision Blizzard's (ATVI) Net Worth at $59.909 Billion
This report will help you learn the net worth of ACTIVISION BLIZZARD in 2022. You will find sections that display the most recent weekly and quarterly ...
5. Activision Blizzard annual net income 2021 | Statista
Feb 15, 2022 ... In 2021, Activision Blizzard's net income amounted to almost 2.7 billion U.S. dollars. This is a significant growth from the 1.5 billion ...
6. Activision Blizzard | ATVI Stock Price, Company Overview & News
Activision Blizzard ; Market Cap. $59.44B ; P/E Ratio (ttm). 35.67 ; Forward P/E · 19.83 ; Diluted EPS (ttm). 2.13 ; Dividends Per Share. 0.47.
7. Activision Blizzard quarterly net income/loss 2022 | Statista
Nov 16, 2022 ... In the third quarter of 2022, Activision Blizzard's net income amounted to 435 million U.S. dollars. In that same period, the company ...
8. 1 ACTIVISION BLIZZARD ANNOUNCES FOURTH-QUARTER AND ...
Feb 4, 2021 ... Activision Blizzard provides net income (loss), earnings (loss) per share, and operating margin data and guidance both ...
9. Activision Blizzard Net Income Falls on Higher Revenue - TheStreet
Feb 4, 2021 ... A survey of analysts by FactSet produced consensus estimates of GAAP earnings of 53 cents a share, or an adjusted $1.18, on revenue of $2.83 ...
10. Activision Blizzard | Activision Blizzard Announces Fourth-Quarter ...
For the year ended December 31, 2021 , Activision Blizzard's net revenues presented in accordance with GAAP were $8.80 billion , as compared with $8.09 billion ...
How much is Activision Blizzard’s Net Worth?
As of 2021, Activision Blizzard’s net worth is estimated to be around $35 billion.
What contributes to Activision Blizzard's Net Worth?
There are several factors that contribute to Activision Blizzard’s net worth, including its sales revenues from popular video games such as “Call of Duty” and “Diablo”, as well as its esports tournament sponsorships. The company also generates revenue from other sources such as merchandise sales and streaming rights for popular titles like “Overwatch League”.
How does Activision Blizzard use its net worth?
Activision Blizzard uses its enormous net worth to fund new projects, purchase additional assets as well as ensure the company remains competitive in the global gaming market by investing in new technologies or buying up smaller competitors. The company also regularly invests in marketing campaigns for its latest releases, further increasing profits and revenue growth.
Activision Blizzard has a massive net worth of approximately $35 billion which it uses to remain competitive in the ever-evolving gaming industry. This money enables them to take risks by investing in exciting new projects or purchasing additional assets that can generate more profits for the company. With such an impressive fortune at their disposal, there is no telling what amazing things they will achieve down the line!