Adam Spies is a prominent real estate broker who has built a successful business on the East Coast of the United States. Adam is one of the most successful brokers in the US and his net worth has steadily increased over the years. In this article, we will take at a look at Adam’s net worth, as well as some frequently asked questions about him and his success.
Table Of Content:
- Adam Spies, 38 | Crain's New York Business
- Eastdil training vs other brokerages (CBRE, Newmark, etc) - Adam ...
- Top Cushman Brokers Harmon and Spies Negotiating New Contract
- Adam Spies | Traded
- Real estate tycoon Douglas Harmon joins C&W
- Cushman Lures Eastdil Secured Sales Team - WSJ
- Adam Spies, Cushman & Wakefield: Profile and Biography ...
- Times Square Retail Property Trading for $190M | GlobeSt
- Alex Rovt Buys 14 Wall Street for $303 Million - The New York Times
- Veris Residential Sheds $766M Worth of Office Assets in Push to ...
1. Adam Spies, 38 | Crain's New York Business
Selling the city's biggest skyscrapers for nine- and 10-figure sums would seem like a sexy business. As Adam Spies knows well, it's also a tough balancing ...
2. Eastdil training vs other brokerages (CBRE, Newmark, etc) - Adam ...
Adam Spies and Doug Harmon are the 2 best brokers in the business and were paid ... experience than being one of an army of analysts selling one-off assets.
3. Top Cushman Brokers Harmon and Spies Negotiating New Contract
Aug 6, 2021 ... Doug Harmon and Adam Spies are working on a new contract with Cushman & Wakefield that could impact how billions worth of real estate is ...
4. Adam Spies | Traded
Deal Rankings. Rank, Image, Address, Amount, Sq ft, Asset Class, Deal Date. 1 ...
5. Real estate tycoon Douglas Harmon joins C&W
Oct 6, 2016 ... Joining Harmon in jumping to C&W are his colleagues Adam Spies and ... 500 major transactions covering all major asset types with a combined ...
6. Cushman Lures Eastdil Secured Sales Team - WSJ
Oct 16, 2016 ... The brokerage team is led by Douglas Harmon and Adam Spies.
7. Adam Spies, Cushman & Wakefield: Profile and Biography ...
Adam Spies is Former Co-Chairman:Capital Markets at Cushman & Wakefield. ... and valuing assets, as well as offers strategic planning and research, ...
8. Times Square Retail Property Trading for $190M | GlobeSt
Dec 15, 2021 ... A Cushman & Wakefield team led by Doug Harmon, Adam Spies, Adam Doneger, Marcella Fasulo and Avery Silverstein arranged the transaction.
9. Alex Rovt Buys 14 Wall Street for $303 Million - The New York Times
Apr 10, 2012 ... ... the 400 wealthiest Americans. with an estimated net worth of $1.2 billion. ... with his colleague Adam Spies, represented Capstone and ...
10. Veris Residential Sheds $766M Worth of Office Assets in Push to ...
Oct 13, 2022 ... Multifamily to represent 98% of company's net operating income ... Cushman & Wakefield's Merin, Adam Spies, David Bernhaut, Gary Gabriel, ...
What is Adam Spies' Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Adam Spies' estimated net worth is $195 million.
How did Adam Spies make his money?
Most of Adam's wealth comes from his career in real estate brokerage. He has been involved in various high-profile deals around the east coast and continues to focus on luxury residential listings and commercial investments.
What companies does he own?
Adam owns several entities including Highline Investment Group, CPEX Real Estate Services and Mission Capital Advisors LLC.
What awards has he won for his work?
In 2020, Adam earned New York City's Broker of The Year award from The Real Deal magazine for his exceptional work. He has also been featured in various publications such as the Wall Street Journal and New York Times.
It's clear that Adam Spies has found great success in real estate brokerage, which has helped him amass an incredible net worth of $195 million. His experience and knowledge have earned him numerous awards throughout his career, making him one of the most respected brokers in the industry today.