Al Gore is an American environmentalist, investor, and former Vice President. He is one of the most well-known figures in politics and his net worth was estimated to be over $300 million according to Forbes in 2018.
Table Of Content:
- Al Gore - Wikipedia
- Al Gore wealth: How he built a $200-million fortune | Financial Post
- Report: Al Gore's net worth at $200 million - CBS News
- Al Gore Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
- The making of a businessman: How Al Gore got rich - CBS News
- Richer Than Romney: Al Gore Scores On Sale Of Current TV
- THE 1992 CAMPAIGN: Personal Finances; Image of a Wealthy Gore ...
- Al Gore launches climate change asset manager | Reuters
- Rich Blood A LOOK AT THE WEALTH OF AL GORE AND GEORGE ...
- Al Gore Net Worth 2023: Political Career Income Salary House
1. Al Gore - Wikipedia
Albert Arnold Gore Jr. (born March 31, 1948) is an American politician, businessman, and environmentalist who served as the 45th vice president of the ...
2. Al Gore wealth: How he built a $200-million fortune | Financial Post
May 6, 2013 ... The former senator, who spent most of his working life in Congress, had a net worth of about US$1.7-million and assets that included pasture ...
3. Report: Al Gore's net worth at $200 million - CBS News
May 6, 2013 ... More than a decade after losing his 2000 presidential bid, former Vice President Al Gore's fortunes have seemingly turned: Gore's net worth ...
4. Al Gore Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Al Gore is a former senator, Vice President, environmental activist, and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $300 million. Gore is probably best known for ...
5. The making of a businessman: How Al Gore got rich - CBS News
Jan 8, 2013 ... (MoneyWatch) With the $500 million sale of cable channel Current TV to Al Jazeera, co-founder and former Vice President Al Gore will ...
6. Richer Than Romney: Al Gore Scores On Sale Of Current TV
Jan 4, 2013 ... Al Gore made $100 million in selling his Current TV to Al Jazeera, boosting his net worth to more than $300 million.
7. THE 1992 CAMPAIGN: Personal Finances; Image of a Wealthy Gore ...
Jul 23, 1992 ... When Al Gore first ran for Congress from Tennessee in 1976 one of his opponents tried to make an issue of his wealth, though Mr. Gore ...
8. Al Gore launches climate change asset manager | Reuters
Oct 26, 2021 ... Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore and financier David Blood have set up a new asset manager to address global net-zero carbon emissions as ...
9. Rich Blood A LOOK AT THE WEALTH OF AL GORE AND GEORGE ...
Nov 1, 2000 ... By our conservative estimates, he's worth at least $20 million, making him one of the richest presidential candidates in decades. In 1998 alone ...
10. Al Gore Net Worth 2023: Political Career Income Salary House
5 days ago ... The world's best Former Vice President of the United States “Al Gore” has a net worth of $300 Million. According to the various online resources ...
How much is Al Gore's net worth?
Al Gore's net worth has been estimated to be over $300 million according to Forbes in 2018.
What investments has Gore made?
Gore has made investments in technology, renewable energy, venture capital, and media companies. He also serves as a senior partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, a leading venture capital firm.
Has Al Gore ever been involved in politics?
Yes, Al Gore served as the 45th Vice President of the United States from 1993 to 2001 under President Bill Clinton. He also ran for president as a Democratic candidate in 2000 but lost the election to George W. Bush.
What environmental movements has Al Gore been involved with?
As an environmentalist and activist,Al Gorehas played a major role in raising awareness about climate change through his documentaries An Inconvenient Truth (2006) and An Inconvenient Sequel (2017). He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2007 for his efforts.
What other organizations is Al Gore involved with?
Apart from his involvement with environmental organizations,Al Goreserves on many boards including Apple Inc., Google Inc.,and Metropolitan West Financial, Inc., among others.
Al Gore continues to be an influential figure in politics and business through his investments and activism on the environment. His net worth continues to grow due to his involvement with these organizations and he remains committed to raising awareness on climate change issues worldwide.