Al Martino was an American singer and actor who was known for his incredible vocal range and repertoire. He had a successful career that spanned over five decades, with many hit songs and movies to his name. He had an estimated net worth of $19 million at the time of his death in 2009.
Table Of Content:
- Beverly Hills home of Italian crooner Al Martino sells for $7.8 million ...
- Al Martino - Wikipedia
- Al Martino obituary | Pop and rock | The Guardian
- Al Martino Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Wiki [Updated 2022 ...
- Al Martino Net Worth
- Al Martino Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family
- Al Martino - Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki!
- Al Martino Net Worth, Age, Bio, Birthday, Height, Facts
- "Godfather" Singer Al Martino Dies at 82 - CBS News
- Al Martino Net Worth 2022: Wiki Bio, Married, Dating, Family, Height ...
1. Beverly Hills home of Italian crooner Al Martino sells for $7.8 million ...
Feb 25, 2016 ... The Beverly Hills home of late actor and singer Al Martino has sold for $7.8 million in an all-cash deal.
2. Al Martino - Wikipedia
Al Martino was an American singer and actor. He had his greatest success as a singer between the early 1950s and mid-1970s, being described as "one of the ...
3. Al Martino obituary | Pop and rock | The Guardian
Oct 14, 2009 ... A million young girls believed Al Martino, who has died aged 82, had a place reserved for them when he sang the hit ballad Here in My Heart.
4. Al Martino Net Worth, Bio, Age, Height, Wiki [Updated 2022 ...
Nov 15, 2022 ... Al Martino estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Al ...
5. Al Martino Net Worth
Age, Biography and Wiki · Net worth: $7 Million · Some Al Martino images · About · Before Fame · Trivia · Family Life · Associated With.
6. Al Martino Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family
Also learn how He earned most of Al Martino networth? Popular As, Alfred Cini. Occupation, actor,soundtrack. Age, 82 years old. Zodiac Sign, Libra.
7. Al Martino - Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki!
Al is one of the richest Pop Singer & listed on most popular Pop Singer. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Al Martino's net worth ...
8. Al Martino Net Worth, Age, Bio, Birthday, Height, Facts
Al Martino net worth or net income is estimated to be between $1 Million – $5 Million dollars. He has made such amount of wealth from his primary career as ...
9. "Godfather" Singer Al Martino Dies at 82 - CBS News
Oct 14, 2009 ... Singer Al Martino, who played the Frank Sinatra-type role of Johnny Fontane in "The Godfather" and recorded hits including "Spanish Eyes" ...
10. Al Martino Net Worth 2022: Wiki Bio, Married, Dating, Family, Height ...
Al Martino Net Worth 2022, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography · Jasper Cini Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family.
How did Al Martino become so successful?
Al Martino achieved success through hard work and dedication to both the music and film industries. His natural talent combined with the sheer volume of work he put into perfecting his craft made him one of the most well-known singers and actors of all time.
What kind of film roles did Al Martino play?
Al Martino played many types of characters in films, ranging from a romantic lead to a villainous gangster. He first gained recognition for his role in "The Godfather" as Johnny Fontane, a mobster turned singer. Other notable roles included a corrupt police chief in "Hoodlum Empire," an Italian-American soldier in "My Five Sons," and a mob boss in "Wanted Dead or Alive."
Was Al Martino involved with other aspects of the entertainment industry beyond acting?
Yes, Al Martino was involved with many other aspects of the entertainment industry beyond acting, including songwriting and record production. He even wrote several original songs throughout his career and produced albums for famous musicians such as Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett, The Platters, Andy Williams, Connie Francis, Elvis Presley and more.
Throughout his illustrious career, Al Martino left an indelible mark on both the music and film industries that makes him one of the most successful crossover artists ever. His estimated net worth of $19 million is evidence of this vast legacy that will be remembered for generations to come.