Al Sharpton is an American civil rights activist, television and radio talk show host, and Baptist minister. He is best known for his advocacy of civil rights issues and progressive social policy. He has used his public platform to focus attention on matters such as police brutality, poverty, voter protection, and other forms of racial and socioeconomic inequality. This article looks at Al Sharpton's net worth and answer FAQs related to it.
Table Of Content:
- Al Sharpton's Net Worth - How Rich is the MSNBC Host & Civil ...
- Al Sharpton - Wikipedia
- Al Sharpton Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
- Al Sharpton - Age, Bio, Birthday, Family, Net Worth | National Today
- Al Sharpton Gets $1M in Pay from His Own Charity
- Al Sharpton Net Worth | TheRichest
- Al Sharpton Weight Loss: His Secret to Losing 176 Lbs.
- Al Sharpton's Charity Hikes His Pay 71%, But Tax Liens, Clinton ...
- Sharpton's National Action Network salary nearly doubles, spending ...
- Fact check: Al Sharpton, Stacey Abrams paid off individual back taxes
1. Al Sharpton's Net Worth - How Rich is the MSNBC Host & Civil ...
Nov 23, 2022 ... How rich is Al Sharpton? The sharply-dressed Reverend from New York has a net worth estimated to be around $5 million.
2. Al Sharpton - Wikipedia
Alfred Charles Sharpton Jr. (born October 3, 1954) is an American civil rights activist, Baptist minister, talk show host and politician. Sharpton is the ...
3. Al Sharpton Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Al Sharpton net worth and salary: Al Sharpton is an American Baptist minister, civil rights activist, and television/radio talk show host who has a net ...
4. Al Sharpton - Age, Bio, Birthday, Family, Net Worth | National Today
Alfred Charles Sharpton Jr., A.K.A. Al Sharpton is an American civil rights activist, talk show host, baptist minister, and political figure whose many ...
5. Al Sharpton Gets $1M in Pay from His Own Charity
Nov 19, 2019 ... Sharpton got a $324,000 salary — 32% higher than his 2017 pay — in addition to a $159,596 bonus and $563,352 in “other compensation.” The Harlem ...
6. Al Sharpton Net Worth | TheRichest
Al Sharpton Net Worth ... Source of Wealth: ... Born Alfred Charles Sharpton Jr. on October 3, 1954 in Brooklyn, New York, he is of Native American descent ...
7. Al Sharpton Weight Loss: His Secret to Losing 176 Lbs.
Aug 17, 2022 ... "I've been able to get a very nice new wardrobe!" Sharpton says of the perks of his transformation.
8. Al Sharpton's Charity Hikes His Pay 71%, But Tax Liens, Clinton ...
Nov 24, 2015 ... Sharpton's association with President Obama and New York Mayor de Blasio. In the charitable world, big names count. Just ask the Clintons, whose ...
9. Sharpton's National Action Network salary nearly doubles, spending ...
Nov 19, 2022 ... Rev. Al Sharpton, CEO and president of the National Action Network, nearly doubled his salary in 2021, according to tax filings obtained by ...
10. Fact check: Al Sharpton, Stacey Abrams paid off individual back taxes
Sep 12, 2020 ... But financial disclosures from 2018 showed Abrams' net worth was around $108,000. She said she deferred tax payments in 2015 and 2016 to ...
What is Al Sharpton’s estimated net worth?
It has been reported that Al Sharpton's net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
How did he earn his wealth?
The majority of his wealth comes from his long-standing career in broadcast media as well as other business ventures including speaking engagements and books.
What are some of the notable investments he has made?
In 2002, Sharpton invested $5 million into a music label called Rush Associated Labels (RAL), which included artists such as Jay-Z, DMX, Ja Rule, and more. Additionally, Sharpton also owns several real estate properties in New York City.
Does he own any businesses?
Yes; he founded the National Action Network in 1991 which is a civil rights organization with chapters located throughout the U.S., including New York City where its headquarters are located. Additionally, he owns or co-owns several other companies related to politics or entertainment consulting services.
Through decades of activism followed by a long career in broadcast media, entertainment consulting services and investments such as RAL Records; Al Sharpton has earned himself an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars over the course of his lifetime thus far. Despite dealing with many controversies over the years regarding taxation issues or alleged misuse of funds within NAN (National Action Network); this has done little to deter him from continuing to lead the conversation on civil rights issues across the United States today.