Alberto Bailleres is a Mexican businessman who is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President of Grupo Bal, one of Mexico's largest industrial conglomerates. As a result of his business success, he is currently estimated to have a net worth of over $12 billion. This makes him one of the richest people in Mexico and one of the world’s most powerful businessmen.
Table Of Content:
- Alberto Bailleres Gonzalez & family
- Alberto Baillères - Wikipedia
- Mexican billionaire arts patron Alberto Bailleres dies, aged 90 ...
- Alberto Bailleres, Mexico's 'King of Silver,' Dies at 90 - Bloomberg
- The 5 Wealthiest People in Mexico
- ALBERTO BAILLERES (1931-2022) • Net Worth $10 billion • House ...
- Alberto Bailleres Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
- Mexican Billionaire Alberto Baillères González Steps Down From ...
- Alberto Bailleres, The World's Richest People - Forbes.com
- The Ultra-luxurious Yacht Owned By Mexican Tycoon Alberto ...
1. Alberto Bailleres Gonzalez & family
He is survived by his wife and seven children. Wealth History. HOVER TO REVEAL NET WORTH BY YEAR. Forbes Lists. #255.
2. Alberto Baillères - Wikipedia
Alberto Baillères González (22 August 1931 – 2 February 2022) was a Mexican billionaire businessman. As of 2021, he had an estimated net worth of US$10.1 ...
3. Mexican billionaire arts patron Alberto Bailleres dies, aged 90 ...
Feb 3, 2022 ... The founder of Mexico mining company Industrias Penoles , a world leader in silver production, Bailleres had an estimated net worth of $8.6 ...
4. Alberto Bailleres, Mexico's 'King of Silver,' Dies at 90 - Bloomberg
Feb 4, 2022 ... Bailleres's vast mining fortune earned him the nickname “King of Silver” or Mexico's “King Midas.” He had a net worth of $8.5 billion, making ...
5. The 5 Wealthiest People in Mexico
Alberto Baillères Gonzalez. Net worth: $9.2 billion; Wealth ranking in Mexico: 46; Global wealth ranking: 255; Sector focus: Mining7. Alberto Baillères owns ...
6. ALBERTO BAILLERES (1931-2022) • Net Worth $10 billion • House ...
Alberto Bailleres Net Worth ... His net worth was estimated at $10 billion. That makes him the 3rd richest person in Mexico. Bailleres' previously owned the yacht ...
7. Alberto Bailleres Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Alberto Bailleres net worth and wealth: Alberto Bailleres is a Mexican multi-billionaire who has a net worth of $10 billion. Alberto Bailleres accumulated.
8. Mexican Billionaire Alberto Baillères González Steps Down From ...
May 1, 2021 ... Mexican mining tycoon Alberto Bailleres (age 89) has stepped down ... He has an estimated net worth of US$9.4 billion according to Forbes.
9. Alberto Bailleres, The World's Richest People - Forbes.com
#245 Alberto Bailleres. Age: 73. Fortune: inherited. Source: Mining Net Worth: 2.8. Country Of Citizenship: Mexico Residence: Mexico City, Mexico, ...
10. The Ultra-luxurious Yacht Owned By Mexican Tycoon Alberto ...
Aug 30, 2022 ... ... by Mexican tycoon Alberto Baillères is in Skiathos - See the photos ... As of 2021 he had an estimated net worth of US$10.1 billion ...
How did Alberto Bailleres make his money?
Alberto Bailleres made his money through his entrepreneurial success with Grupo Bal. He has developed numerous business ventures under the company, including mining and retail businesses, making Grupo Bal one of Mexico's largest industrial conglomerates.
What companies does Grupo Bal own?
Grupo Bal owns a variety of companies, including precious metal producers such as Fresnillo Plc, Industrias Peñoles, Minera Frisco, Compañía Aurífera Mexicana (CAMSA), and other businesses such as Elektra and Coppel retail stores.
How has Alberto Bailleres contributed to society?
Not only has Alberto Bailleres been successful in his professional life but he has also done philanthropic work through his foundation called Proyecto Integral de Desarrollo Humano A.C.. His foundation mainly focuses on education projects for children in rural areas as well as projects supporting youth entrepreneurship and aiding communities affected by natural disasters like earthquakes or hurricanes.
With an impressive net worth estimated to be over $12 billion dollars, it is no surprise that Alberto Bailleres is considered one of the most powerful businessmen in the world today. His dedication to growing Grupo Bal into the large conglomerate it is today while also contributing to society through philanthropic endeavors have been admirable accomplishments throughout his career thus far.