Alejandro Rey was an Argentinian-born American actor and director. He is probably best known for his role in the classic television series, The Flying Nun. It's no surprise then that his net worth was quite respectable during his lifetime, reaching several million dollars by the end of his life.
Table Of Content:
- Alejandro Rey - Wikipedia
- Real estate's grande dame - Los Angeles Times
- Alejandro Rey Net Worth, Age, Bio, Birthday, Height, Facts
- Alejandro Rey Net Worth 2022: Wiki Bio, Married, Dating, Family ...
- Alejandro Rey Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Wiki, Family ...
- Alejandro Rey - Men's Soccer - Texas Wesleyan University Athletics
- Alejandro Rey Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family
- Vicente Fernandez Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
- Alejandro Rey FAQs 2022- Facts, Rumors and the latest Gossip.
- The Spark: Watch Cannabis Inspire Rey Jaffet's Massive 'Strength of ...
1. Alejandro Rey - Wikipedia
Alejandro Rey (February 8, 1930 – May 21, 1987) was an Argentine-American actor and television director. Alejandro Rey. Alenadjiorey3087.jpg.
2. Real estate's grande dame - Los Angeles Times
Apr 23, 2016 ... Joyce Rey has been behind the sales of mega-million-dollar properties ... Cue the dashing, Argentine-born movie star Alejandro Rey — then ...
3. Alejandro Rey Net Worth, Age, Bio, Birthday, Height, Facts
Alejandro Rey's net worth or net income is estimated to be $1 million – $3 million dollars. He has made such an amount of wealth from his primary career as a ...
4. Alejandro Rey Net Worth 2022: Wiki Bio, Married, Dating, Family ...
Alejandro Rey Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family ; Net Worth, $14 Million ; Date Of Birth, February 8, 1930 ; Died, 1987-05-21 ; Death Cause, Lung ...
5. Alejandro Rey Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Wiki, Family ...
Mar 12, 2022 ... The Net Worth of Alejandro Rey was $1.6 Million. What was the Height of Alejandro Rey? The height of Alejandro Rey was 1.78. Where was the ...
6. Alejandro Rey - Men's Soccer - Texas Wesleyan University Athletics
Alejandro Rey (23) M - 2015: Played and started all 18 games as a junior...named to the SAC Commissioner's Honor Roll and Academic All-Conference...tied for ...
7. Alejandro Rey Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family
Alejandro Rey ; Popular As, N/A. Occupation ; Height, 5' 10" (1.78 m). Weight ; Parents, Not Available. Wife ; Net Worth in 2021, $1 Million - $5 Million. Salary in ...
8. Vicente Fernandez Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Vicente Fernandez was a Mexican actor, singer and producer who had a net worth ... the albums "Soy de Abajo," "Ni en Defensa Propia," and "Palabra de Rey.
9. Alejandro Rey FAQs 2022- Facts, Rumors and the latest Gossip.
Answers to your questions about Alejandro Rey's life, age, relationships, sexual orientation, drug usage, net worth and the latest gossip!
10. The Spark: Watch Cannabis Inspire Rey Jaffet's Massive 'Strength of ...
Jul 5, 2017 ... We chatted with Alejandro Canto, owner of dispensary Diego Pellicer, and Rey Jaffet, the muralist who painted a 10-story work on its walls, ...
How did Alejandro Rey amass such wealth?
Much of Alejandro Rey's wealth came from his acting career which began in the 1960s with small roles in a variety of television shows and movies, but he was catapulted to fame when he appeared in The Flying Nun from 1967-1970 as Carlos Ramirez. This role enabled him to command more lucrative contracts for future projects and ultimately increased his overall wealth.
What other projects was Alejandro Rey involved in?
In addition to The Flying Nun, Alejandro Rey had significant roles in highly successful films such as Valley of the Dolls, Enter Laughing, and Up the Down Staircase throughout his career. He also acted extensively on stage with appearances on Broadway productions like Come Blow Your Horn and Catch Me If You Can as well as Off-Broadway plays such as Happy Birthday!.
Was Alejandro Rey successful outside of acting?
Yes. As well as acting throughout his career, Alejandro Rey was also a director and producer with credits spanning several decades. He worked on shows like The In-Laws (1984) and Concealed Enemies (1984) both on television and film.
Alejandro Rey achieved success not only through a prolific acting career but also through directing and producing various projects over many years which contributed significantly to his impressive net worth at the time of his death in 1987. Although gone now, he will never be forgotten for his influential work in Hollywood’s golden age and beyond.