Alex Cable is an American entrepreneur, investor and philanthropist. He is the founder of the cable venture capital firm called Cable Ventures, which has investments in over 50 companies throughout the world. He has been active in the investment community for more than 25 years with a net worth estimated at over $100 million dollars.
Table Of Content:
- From HS dropout to CEO of his own global company
- Alex Cable - Wikipedia
- Alex Cable Net Worth 2022, Height, Wiki, Age, Bio | wikiFame
- Alex Cable - Newton, New Jersey, United States | Professional ...
- Alex Cable, Thorlabs Inc: Profile and Biography - Bloomberg Markets
- Alex Jones Net Worth 2023: Lawsuits Assets Wealth Infowars
- Inside The Fall Of Onetime Bangle Billionaire Carolyn Rafaelian
- Alex Wagner Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
- Cox family
- Alex Rocco Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
1. From HS dropout to CEO of his own global company
Jul 3, 2018 ... Alex Cable does, but it's only because t... ... The organization's highly integrated and diverse manufacturing assets include semiconductor ...
2. Alex Cable - Wikipedia
Alex Cable is an American optical engineer, inventor and entrepreneur. He is the founder of optical equipment manufacturer Thorlabs.
3. Alex Cable Net Worth 2022, Height, Wiki, Age, Bio | wikiFame
Alex Cable Wiki 2022, Height, Age, Net Worth 2022, Family - Find facts and details about Alex Cable on wikiFame.org.
4. Alex Cable - Newton, New Jersey, United States | Professional ...
View Alex Cable's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Alex Cable discover inside ...
5. Alex Cable, Thorlabs Inc: Profile and Biography - Bloomberg Markets
Alex Cable is CEO/Founder at Thorlabs Inc. See Alex Cable's compensation, career history, education, & memberships.
6. Alex Jones Net Worth 2023: Lawsuits Assets Wealth Infowars
6 days ago ... Alex Jones Net Worth is $135 Million. ... his career in Austin working on a live, call-in format public-access cable television program.
7. Inside The Fall Of Onetime Bangle Billionaire Carolyn Rafaelian
Oct 23, 2020 ... Once America's richest jeweler, Alex and Ani's Carolyn Rafaelian has ... Her net worth has plummeted from an estimated $1 billion in June ...
8. Alex Wagner Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Alex Wagner Net Worth: Alex Wagner is an American television host and liberal political commentator who has a net worth of $3 million. Alex Wagner was born ...
9. Cox family
2020 America's Richest Families Net Worth. as of 12/16/20 ... Alex C. Taylor is the president and CEO. ... Related by financial asset: Cox Communications.
10. Alex Rocco Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Alex Rocco Net Worth: Alex Rocco was an American actor who had a net worth of $800 ... Rocco was one of the stars of the short-lived (2012-2013) Starz cable ...
What type of investments does Alex Cable have?
Alex Cable has investments in tech startups, real estate, venture capital and other assets such as private equity. His firm, Cable Ventures, has invested in more than 50 companies worldwide.
How long has Alex Cable been involved in investing?
Alex Cable has been actively involved in investing for more than 25 years.
What is Alex Cable's estimated net worth?
Alex Cable's estimated net worth is over $100 million.
What type of philanthropic work does Alex Cable do?
Alex Cable founded The Global Impact Project, a charity dedicated to improving global education access and health outcomes through investments in areas such as technology infrastructure and resources to help empower vulnerable communities.
Alex Cable is an experienced entrepreneur, investor and philanthropist with a successful career spanning over 25 years and a net worth estimated at over $100 million dollars. He has invested widely into tech startups, real estate and venture capital with his firm, Cable Ventures, making investments in over 50 companies throughout the world. In addition to this he also contributes to charitable causes by way of The Global Impact Project which focuses on empowering vulnerable communities through investment in knowledge and health resources.