Alexander C Taylor is an entrepreneur and investor who is estimated to have a net worth of $700 million. He is the founder, chairman, and CEO of The Home Depot, a chain of home improvement stores. He has held several executive positions within Home Depot since its founding in 1978 and holds nearly 10 percent of the company’s stock. He also owns stock in other companies such as Blackstone Group, Fox News Corporation, Kimco Realty Corporation, and UPS Corp.
Table Of Content:
- Margaretta Taylor - Wikipedia
- Alexander C Taylor, Cox Enterprises Inc: Profile and Biography ...
- This Billionaire Knows The Secret To Saving A Family Business
- Cox family matriarch gives away her wealth - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Cox family
- Alex Taylor - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer - Cox ...
- Margaretta Taylor – Family, Family Tree - Celebrity Family
- Alex Taylor
- Cox Enterprises Executive Salaries | Comparably
- Alexander C. Taylor - EverybodyWiki Bios & Wiki
1. Margaretta Taylor - Wikipedia
As of May 2, 2022, her net worth is $4.7 billion. In 2015, her mother Anne Cox Chambers distributed her 49% share in Cox Enterprises equally between her ...
2. Alexander C Taylor, Cox Enterprises Inc: Profile and Biography ...
Aug 8, 2022 ... Alexander C Taylor is Chairman/President/CEO at Cox Enterprises Inc. See Alexander C Taylor's compensation, career history, education, ...
3. This Billionaire Knows The Secret To Saving A Family Business
Sep 30, 2015 ... There was Kennedy's cousin Alex Taylor, a rising star in its newspaper division who was completing the same journeyman arc Kennedy had.
4. Cox family matriarch gives away her wealth - The Salt Lake Tribune
Nov 20, 2015 ... She named her grandson Alexander C. Taylor, the 40-year-old son of Margaretta and executive vice president at Cox, in her place, ...
5. Cox family
2020 America's Richest Families Net Worth. as of 12/16/20 ... Alex C. Taylor is the president and CEO. ... Related by financial asset: Cox Communications.
6. Alex Taylor - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer - Cox ...
The great-grandson of three-term Ohio Governor James M. Cox, who founded the company in 1898, Alex serves as chairman of Cox Enterprises' board of directors and ...
7. Margaretta Taylor – Family, Family Tree - Celebrity Family
Yet, her son, Alexander C. Taylor, is the vice president at Cox. ... The net worth of Margaretta Taylor is $8.1 Billion. Her brother, James Cox Chambers, ...
8. Alex Taylor
Learn about the Cox Enterprises corporate leadership team, including Chairman James Kennedy and President and CEO Alex Taylor.
9. Cox Enterprises Executive Salaries | Comparably
Alex Taylor Cox Enterprises' CEO ... Comparably has 1 executive salary records from Cox Enterprises employees including job titles like VP of Operations.
10. Alexander C. Taylor - EverybodyWiki Bios & Wiki
Jul 15, 2020 ... Alexander C. "Alex" Taylor is an American businessman, and the president and CEO of Cox Enterprises. Taylor sits on Cox Enterprises' board ...
What is Alexander C Taylor's Net Worth?
Alexander C Taylor has an estimated net worth of $700 million.
Who founded The Home Depot?
Alexander C Taylor founded The Home Depot in 1978.
What other companies does he own stock in?
Alexander C Taylor owns stock in Blackstone Group, Fox News Corporation, Kimco Realty Corporation, and UPS Corp.
What positions does he hold within The Home Depot?
Alexander C Taylor is the founder, chairman, and CEO of The Home Depot.
Alexander C Taylor is an entrepreneur and investor who has made considerable success over his career with a net worth of $700 million. He has held executive positions with The Home Depot since its founding in 1978 and also owns stock in several other companies including Blackstone Group, Fox News Corporation, Kimco Realty Corporation, and UPS Corp. His vast success is attributed to his hard work and dedication to growing his business ventures over time.