Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman is a former United States Army officer and National Security Council (NSC) official. He served in the military for more than two decades and was awarded the Purple Heart after being wounded in battle. Vindman retired from the military in 2019 following his time as director of European Affairs at the NSC, where he famously testified during President Trump's first impeachment inquiry. His estimated net worth was reported to be approximately $5 million in 2021.
Table Of Content:
- Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia
- Book review of Here, Right Matters: An American Story by Alexander ...
- Alexander Vindman - Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki!
- Alexander Vindman Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family
- Fame | Alexander Vindman net worth and salary income estimation ...
- Alexander Vindman sues Trump allies for alleged intimidation over ...
- Alexander Vindman says he's become a 'never-Trumper'
- Alexander Vindman's biography: net worth, wife, career, family ...
- Forbes Says Kanye West Is No Longer A Billionaire
- Alexander Vindman Fires Back at Newsmax Host Greg Kelly's ...
1. Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia
Alexander Vindman is a retired United States Army lieutenant colonel who was the Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security ...
2. Book review of Here, Right Matters: An American Story by Alexander ...
Aug 2, 2021 ... Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman appears before the House Intelligence Committee during the Trump impeachment inquiry on Nov. 19, 2019.
3. Alexander Vindman - Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki!
Alexander Vindman Net Worth ... Alexander Vindman is one of the richest Officer & listed on most popular Officer. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & ...
4. Alexander Vindman Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family
Alexander Vindman (Александр ВиндманAlexander Semyonovich Vindman) was born on 6 June, 1975 in Kyiv, Ukraine, is a US Army officer.
5. Fame | Alexander Vindman net worth and salary income estimation ...
Are you also wondering how much money is Олександр Семенович Віндман - Alexander Vindman making on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram?
6. Alexander Vindman sues Trump allies for alleged intimidation over ...
Feb 2, 2022 ... Retired Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is suing Donald Trump Jr., Rudy Giuliani and two former White House staffers for allegedly seeking ...
7. Alexander Vindman says he's become a 'never-Trumper'
Sep 14, 2020 ... In an interview with NBC News' Lester Holt, the former Lt. Col. says President Trump is "undermining" our national security interests.
8. Alexander Vindman's biography: net worth, wife, career, family ...
Mar 2, 2022 ... ALEXANDER VINDMAN is a retired United States Army lieutenant colonel. Check out this article to know more about his age, net worth, wife, ...
9. Forbes Says Kanye West Is No Longer A Billionaire
Oct 23, 2022 ... ... Kanye West has lost his billionaire status, as the partnership was $1.5 billion of his net worth. ... Alexander S. Vindman.
10. Alexander Vindman Fires Back at Newsmax Host Greg Kelly's ...
Aug 2, 2021 ... The retired Army lieutenant colonel managed to both embarrass Ted Cruz and shame the Newsmax host with one tweet.
What branch of the military did Alexander Vindman serve?
Alexander Vindman served in the United States Army for more than two decades.
When did he retire from the military?
Vindman retired from the military in 2019 after serving as director of European Affairs at the National Security Council.
What award did Vincent receive while serving in the military?
Vindman received a Purple Heart after being wounded while serving in battle.
How much is Alexander Vindman's estimated net worth?
According to reports, Vindman’s estimated net worth is around $5 million as of 2021.
Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman is a highly decorated and accomplished veteran who has spent many years defending our country and protecting our security and interests abroad. Despite all of his incredible accomplishments, one of his most defining moments came when he bravely testified during President Trump's first impeachment inquiry. His career achievements were even further cemented by his estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2021 - a testament to both his service to our nation and successful business ventures outside of government work.