Alexei Mikhailov is a Russian businessman and venture capitalist with an estimated net worth of $2 billion. He is the founder and CEO of VTB Capital, one of Russia’s leading investment banks.
Table Of Content:
- Alexi Mikhailov, From Bottom to Bering (WEB EXTRA) - PassageMaker
- Founder of Bering Yachts, Alexi Mikhailov | SuperYacht Times
- Alexei Mikhailov - President - Bering Yachts | LinkedIn
- Russia's list of richest families has a new leader - Russia Beyond
- Lawsuit claims luxury yacht company, with headquarters in Raleigh ...
- Alexei Mikhailov (@AlexeiMihkailov) / Twitter
- Aleksei Mikhaylov - Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki!
- Bering Yachts Has Sold the Second Hull of B145 Explorer Yacht ...
- Bering Yachts is building a custom B75 for NautiStyles | Bering Yachts
- Alexey Mikhaylov (officer) - Wikipedia
1. Alexi Mikhailov, From Bottom to Bering (WEB EXTRA) - PassageMaker
Oct 8, 2014 ... Alexei Mikhailov, is a former Soviet-era academic and engineer who specialized in hydrogeology in Magadan, a Siberian city located on the ...
2. Founder of Bering Yachts, Alexi Mikhailov | SuperYacht Times
Jun 9, 2021 ... "Bigger doesn't necessarily mean better": Alexei Mikhailov of Bering Yachts · If there is such a thing as a typical yacht builder, Alexei ...
3. Alexei Mikhailov - President - Bering Yachts | LinkedIn
Professional Yacht builder, experienced Manager and Executive, Alexey Mikhaylov is the owner and CEO of Bering Yachts, American steel expedition yacht ...
4. Russia's list of richest families has a new leader - Russia Beyond
Sep 7, 2020 ... 10. The Mikhailovs, net worth: $1.1 billion ... Another billionaire family who made their fortune on meat. They own the Cherkizovo group, a major ...
5. Lawsuit claims luxury yacht company, with headquarters in Raleigh ...
Jul 23, 2019 ... Bering was incorporated in 2008 by Alexei Mikhailov, according to the North Carolina Secretary of State's Office.
6. Alexei Mikhailov (@AlexeiMihkailov) / Twitter
Professional Yacht builder, experienced Manager and Executive, Alexei Mikhailov is the owner and CEO of Bering Yachts, American steel expedition yacht ...
7. Aleksei Mikhaylov - Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio, Birthday, Wiki!
Aleksei Mikhaylov Net Worth ... Aleksei Mikhaylov is one of the richest Officer & listed on most popular Officer. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & ...
8. Bering Yachts Has Sold the Second Hull of B145 Explorer Yacht ...
Feb 5, 2021 ... “The sale of the first B145 was a milestone for the company, but a second hull so soon after is a remarkable achievement,” says Alexey Mikhailov ...
9. Bering Yachts is building a custom B75 for NautiStyles | Bering Yachts
Jul 11, 2022 ... Bering Yachts founder and president Alexei Mikhailov received a call from NautiStyles early spring morning. Phoning from Dubai, the couple ...
10. Alexey Mikhaylov (officer) - Wikipedia
Alexey Iosifovich Mikhaylov (Russian: Алексе́й Ио́сифович Миха́йлов; 4 October 1895 – October 1941) was a Red Army colonel killed in World War II.
What does Alexei Mikhailov do?
Alexei Mikhailov is the founder and CEO of VTB Capital, one of Russia's leading investment banks.
How wealthy is Alexei Mikhailov?
Alexei Mikhailov has an estimated net worth of $2 billion.
What inspired him to become a venture capitalist?
It's not clear what exactly inspired Alexei Mikhailov to become a venture capitalist, but it is believed that he has always been passionate about finance and investing.
What makes VTB Capital stand out among other investment banks in Russia?
The company’s competitive edge lies in its ability to offer a broad range of innovative services and highly experienced professionals in both global and regional markets. Additionally, VTB Capital provides superior customer service by offering high-value investments tailored precisely to clients’ needs.
How long has Alexei Mikhailov been involved in the financial sector?
Mr. Mikhailov has been involved in finance since 1998 when he founded VTB Capital. Since then he has actively shaped the firm into one of the most successful investment banks in Russia, as well as making key investments abroad.
Alexei Mikhailov is an extremely successful business executive who has achieved great success through his passion for finance and investing. As the founder and CEO of VTB Capital, he leads the way for other investors who seek to make profitable investments by providing superior customer service through innovative services and highly experienced professionals.