Allan Houston is a retired American professional basketball player who had a successful thirteen-year NBA career. He made over $100 million in salary during his time in the league, and has a current net worth of $65 million. Houston was known for his clutch shooting and was a leader on the court during his tenure with the New York Knicks.
Table Of Content:
- Allan Houston Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
- Allan Houston - Wikipedia
- Allan Houston Net Worth | TheRichest
- Allan Houston Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding ...
- “Stupidest things in the world” — Lou Williams, Kenyon Martin, and ...
- ESPN.com - NBA - Houston, Knicks reportedly agree to long-term deal
- Allan Houston (@allan_houston) • Instagram photos and videos
- Allan Houston NBA Salary | HoopsHype
- New York Knicks: Five worst contract signings in franchise history
- Allan Houston Biography - Career, Facts, Highlights, Awards & Net ...
1. Allan Houston Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Allan Houston net worth and salary: Allan Houston is an American retired professional basketball player who has a net worth of $55 million dollars.
2. Allan Houston - Wikipedia
Allan Wade Houston (born April 20, 1971) is an American former professional basketball player who played in the National Basketball Association (NBA) from ...
3. Allan Houston Net Worth | TheRichest
Allan Houston Net Worth. $55 Million Earnings & Financial Data. Lists Ranked On. Richest Basketball Players ⟶. Statistics ...
4. Allan Houston Net Worth 2022: Wiki, Married, Family, Wedding ...
Allan Houston Net Worth $75 Million ; Full Name, Allan Houston ; Net Worth, $55 Million ; Date Of Birth, April 20, 1971 ; Place Of Birth, Louisville, Kentucky USA.
5. “Stupidest things in the world” — Lou Williams, Kenyon Martin, and ...
Jul 25, 2022 ... Houston reportedly still has a net worth of $55 million, while Williams and Martin are estimated to be around $16 million and $60 million, ...
6. ESPN.com - NBA - Houston, Knicks reportedly agree to long-term deal
NEW YORK -- The New York Knicks apparently will make Allan Houston the highest-paid player in franchise history. The Knicks and Houston have agreed in ...
7. Allan Houston (@allan_houston) • Instagram photos and videos
Allan Houston. Child of God Leadership Coach 2000 Olympic gold 2x NBA All-Star Founder @fisll @teamfisll · www.fisll.com. NBA2K's profile picture. NBA2K.
8. Allan Houston NBA Salary | HoopsHype
Allan Houston. Position: - Born: 04/20/71. Height: 6-6 / 1.98. Weight:205 lbs. / 93 kg. Earnings: $117,556,500 ($195,790,488*).
9. New York Knicks: Five worst contract signings in franchise history
Jul 13, 2019 ... 5. Allan Houston: Six years, $100 million. Long before the salary cap spiked, the New York Knicks have Allan Houston a six-year, $100 ...
10. Allan Houston Biography - Career, Facts, Highlights, Awards & Net ...
Allan Houston Bio. Catch up Allan Houston Biography, Net worth, Career Highlights, Awards, Achievements, height, weight, college and more on ClutchPoints.
Where did Allan Houston play college basketball?
Allan Houston played college basketball at the University of Tennessee from 1991 to 1993. He left school after his junior year and entered into the NBA draft, where he was selected 11th overall by the Detroit Pistons.
How long did Allan Houston play in the NBA?
Allan Houston played 13 seasons in the NBA from 1993 to 2005, spending most of that time with the New York Knicks. He averaged 17 points per game throughout his career, winning two gold medals at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney and being named an All-Star twice (in 1997 and 2001).
What is Allan Houston's current net worth?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Allan Houston currently has a net worth of approximately $65 million. His highest reported salary as an NBA player was $20 million for one season (2003-2004) when he was playing with the New York Knicks.
What other ventures has Allan Houston been involved in since retiring from basketball?
Since retiring from basketball in 2005, Allen Houston has started several business ventures including The Father Knows Best Foundation which focuses on mentoring young men, as well as serving on several boards such as Reebok's Global Basketball program and Good Sports Equipment Company. He is also currently employed as assistant to general manager for operations for the New York Knicks.
Despite having retired from playing professional basketball more than 15 years ago, Allan Hoston continues to remain active in both business and philanthropy endeavors while maintaining a hefty net worth of around $65 million dollars. He continues to be an example to aspiring athletes alike by showing how much can be achieved through hard work and dedication both on and off court.