Amado Carrillo Fuentes was a Mexican drug lord and leader of the Juarez drug cartel, one of the most powerful in the country. Born in 1961 in Sinaloa, he rose to prominence during the 1990s as a major trafficker of drugs. Through his criminal activities, he amassed an estimated fortune of nearly $25 billion by 1997, making him one of the world's wealthiest people.
Table Of Content:
- Amado Carrillo Fuentes - Wikipedia
- Amado Carrillo Fuentes Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
- Pablo Escobar Named Richest Drug Dealer of All Time
- The 10 Richest Drug Lords of All-Time
- Amado Carrillo Fuentes Net Worth | TheRichest
- Rock'n'Folk - Facebook
- What Was Amado Carrillo Fuentes' Net Worth at the Time of His ...
- Mexican drug lord Carrillo Fuentes' villa auctioned for $2m - BBC ...
- The 20 Richest Drug Dealers of All Time – Pure Blanco
- amado carrillo fuentes daughter death
1. Amado Carrillo Fuentes - Wikipedia
Amado Carrillo Fuentes was assessed to be worth around $25 billion (about $40 billion by the present appraisals) at the hour of death. A Mexican drug ruler held ...
2. Amado Carrillo Fuentes Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Amado Carrillo Fuentes net worth: Amado Carrillo Fuentes was Mexican drug lord who had a peak net worth of $25 billion. Amado Carrillo Fuentes.
3. Pablo Escobar Named Richest Drug Dealer of All Time
Oct 17, 2012 ... 2. Amado Carrillo Fuentes, $25 billion: After assassinating his boss, Fuentes became the head of the Juarez Cartel. Before he mysteriously died ...
4. The 10 Richest Drug Lords of All-Time
2. Amado Carrillo Fuentes – Net Worth: $25 Billion. Amado Carrillo Fuentes was a Mexican drug lord who overtook the Juarez Cartel after he personally ...
5. Amado Carrillo Fuentes Net Worth | TheRichest
Known as “El Señor de Los Cielos" or “Lord of the Skies”, Amado Carrillo was a Mexican drug lord who has an estimated net worth of $25 billion. He earned his ...
6. Rock'n'Folk - Facebook
Mar 13, 2021 ... The Richest Drug Dealers: #20 George Jung – Net Worth $10 Thousand #19 Nicky Barnes ... #2 Amado Carrillo Fuentes – Net Worth $25 Billion
7. What Was Amado Carrillo Fuentes' Net Worth at the Time of His ...
Nov 6, 2021 ... Amado Carrillo Fuentes's net worth at the time of his death was estimated to be close to $25 billion. The Mexican government later seized his ...
8. Mexican drug lord Carrillo Fuentes' villa auctioned for $2m - BBC ...
May 4, 2020 ... The Mexico City home belonged to the late Amado Carrillo Fuentes, also known as "Lord of the Skies".
9. The 20 Richest Drug Dealers of All Time – Pure Blanco
Jul 25, 2016 ... #2 Amado Carrillo Fuentes – Net Worth $25 Billion; #1 Pablo Escobar – Net Worth $30 Billion; ***Fabio Ochoa – Net Worth: Unknown.
10. amado carrillo fuentes daughter death
Amado Carrillo Fuentes Carrillo Fuentes was one of the most notorious drug traffickers of all time. Amado Carrillo Fuentes's net worth at the time of his ...
What was Amado Carrillo Fuentes' net worth?
Amado Carrillo Fuentes had an estimated fortune of close to $25 billion by 1997.
When was Amado Carrillo Fuentes born?
Amado Carrillo Fuentes was born in 1961 in Sinaloa, Mexico.
What is Juarez drug cartel?
Juarez drug cartel is a major criminal organization based in Mexico and led by Amado Carillo Fuentes. It is one of the most powerful cartels in the country and has been involved in international drug trafficking for many years.
How did Amado Carillo Fuentes make his money?
Amado Carillo Fuentes made his fortune through his involvement with criminal activities such as drug trafficking. By 1997, he had amassed an estimated fortune of almost $25 billion.
Was he considered one of the wealthiest people in the world?
Yes, with his estimated net worth at $25 billion by 1997, he was considered one of the wealthiest people on earth.
Despite being born into poverty, Amado Carrillo Fuentes grew to become one of the richest men on earth due to his involvement with criminal activity and leadership within a powerful cartel. His huge wealth allegedly came from his involvement in drug smuggling and other illegal activities which allowed him to amass an estimated net worth close to a whopping $25 billion by 1997.