Corey Harrison is an American businessman, entrepreneur and reality television celebrity. He is best known for his appearance on the History Channel’s Pawn Stars, a show about his family’s pawn shop in Las Vegas. As of 2021, Corey Harrison’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million
Table Of Content:
- What Kind of Net Worth Does the Cast of 'Pawn Stars' Have?
- Corey Harrison Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
- Every Cast Member Of Pawn Stars' Net Worth | TheRichest
- Corey Harrison - Wikipedia
- Corey Harrison's net worth: Is he the richest Pawn Star in 2022 ...
- Rick Harrison - Wikipedia
- Corey Harrison 2022: dating, net worth, tattoos, smoking & body ...
- 'Pawn Stars' Rick Harrison sued by mother over ownership, assets
- The Surprising Business Corey From Pawn Stars Once Co-Owned
- Why 'Pawn Stars' Chumlee Is Worth $5M
1. What Kind of Net Worth Does the Cast of 'Pawn Stars' Have?
Oct 19, 2022 ... The cast of 'Pawn Stars' have impressive net worths. · Rick Harrison — $9 million · Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison — $4 million · Austin "Chumlee" ...
2. Corey Harrison Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Corey Harrison is an American businessman and reality star who has a net worth of $4 million. Also known as "Big Hoss," Corey Harrison earned his net worth ...
3. Every Cast Member Of Pawn Stars' Net Worth | TheRichest
Sep 8, 2019 ... With a net worth of over $8 million, Harrison has been involved in the pawn shop family business since its opening, in 1989. Since the age of 23 ...
4. Corey Harrison - Wikipedia
Richard Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison (born April 27, 1983) is an American businessman and ... "Corey Harrison: Net Worth, Money And More". Rich Glare.
5. Corey Harrison's net worth: Is he the richest Pawn Star in 2022 ...
Feb 15, 2022 ... How much is Corey Harrison's net worth? He has an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2021. He has earned this sum of money from his career ...
6. Rick Harrison - Wikipedia
Richard Kevin Harrison (born March 22, 1965) is an American businessman, reality television ... Corey Harrison. Parent(s), Richard Benjamin Harrison (father)
7. Corey Harrison 2022: dating, net worth, tattoos, smoking & body ...
Corey Harrison is an American businessman and reality star who has a net worth of $5 million. He co-owns the Gold and Silver Pawn with his father and ...
8. 'Pawn Stars' Rick Harrison sued by mother over ownership, assets
Feb 25, 2022 ... In 2009, the business became the setting for the the History Channel show that also features grandson Richard Corey Harrison and family friend ...
9. The Surprising Business Corey From Pawn Stars Once Co-Owned
Aug 29, 2021 ... The cast members of History's "Pawn Stars" have become millionaires since the show first aired in 2009, and third-generation pawnbroker ...
10. Why 'Pawn Stars' Chumlee Is Worth $5M
Apr 21, 2020 ... Corey's father is, of course, Pawn Star leading reality star, Rick Harrison. Harrison acted as a father figure to Chumlee and showed him the ...
What is Corey Harrison's net worth?
As of 2021, Corey Harrison’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million
How did Corey Harrison become famous?
Corey Harrison became famous after appearing on the History Channel's reality television show Pawn Stars which follows the daily operations at his family's pawn shop in Las Vegas.
What other business interests does Corey Harrison have?
In addition to being a reality television star and co-owner of the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, Corey has also launched several other business ventures including an online jewelry store, a moving company, and two restaurants in Las Vegas.
How much money does he make from his appearances on Pawn Stars?
It's not publicly known how much money Corey makes from appearing on Pawn Stars but it is believed to be significant enough to boost his overall net worth to $5 million.
With an impressive career as a reality TV star and business entrepreneur, it's no surprise that Corey Harrison has amassed an impressive fortune of $5 million over the years. Despite obstacles throughout his life like drug addiction and legal trouble, he has managed to stay on track thanks to strong family support.