Corinna Schumacher is a businesswoman and philanthropist best known for being the wife of German Formula One racing driver Michael Schumacher. She has been instrumental in her husband's career, managing his financial affairs as well as providing him with moral support throughout his success. Her current net worth is estimated to be $50 million.
Table Of Content:
- Corinna Schumacher Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
- "Corinna Schumacher had to accept her new life and had to sell ...
- Corinna Schumacher Michael: Couple Loses Their Favourite Asset
- Corinna Schumacher - Wikipedia
- Corinna Schumacher Net Worth 2022: Biography Salary Assets
- Michael Schumacher's wife makes plans for 'new life' after making ...
- Corinna bursts into tears during emotional ceremony for Michael ...
- Michael Schumacher 2021 - Net Worth, Salary and Endorsements
- Michael Schumacher net worth: F1 driver worth hundreds of millions ...
- Corinna Schumacher Net Worth 2022
1. Corinna Schumacher Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
Corinna Schumacher net worth: Corinna Schumacher is a German horse rider and animal rights activist who has a net worth of $600 million. Though.
2. "Corinna Schumacher had to accept her new life and had to sell ...
Jul 13, 2022 ... Meanwhile, his wife Corinna handles all his net worth and business in a remarkable transformation. Michael Schumacher has had an extraordinary ...
3. Corinna Schumacher Michael: Couple Loses Their Favourite Asset
Jul 15, 2022 ... Michael Schumacher, who has a net worth of well over $600 million, has led an exceptional life. His sponsors include Shell, Mercedes, Ferrari, ...
4. Corinna Schumacher - Wikipedia
Corinna Schumacher (née Betsch; born 2 March 1969) is a German animal rights activist and accomplished horse rider. She is married to German former racing ...
5. Corinna Schumacher Net Worth 2022: Biography Salary Assets
May 3, 2022 ... The world's best German equestrian “Corinna Schumacher” has a net worth of $608 Million. According to various online resources (Wikipedia, ...
6. Michael Schumacher's wife makes plans for 'new life' after making ...
Jul 29, 2022 ... Michael Schumacher's wife Corinna has battled to keep her husband's condition a secret from the general public after a horrific skiing ...
7. Corinna bursts into tears during emotional ceremony for Michael ...
Jul 25, 2022 ... Michael Schumacher's home state in Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, gave the Formula 1 legend an award which was received by both his wife ...
8. Michael Schumacher 2021 - Net Worth, Salary and Endorsements
Get latest updates and news on the former Ferrari and Mercedes F1 driver Michael Schumacher, his net worth, earnings, salary and endorsements in 2021.
9. Michael Schumacher net worth: F1 driver worth hundreds of millions ...
Sep 15, 2021 ... Michael married Corinna Betsch in August 1995. Together they have two children, daughter Gina-Marie and Mick. Related articles.
10. Corinna Schumacher Net Worth 2022
Corinna Schumacher net worth: Corinna Schumacher is a German horse rider and animal rights activist who has a net worth of $600 million. Though it should be ...
What is Corinna Schumacher's net worth?
Corinna Schumacher's current net worth is estimated to be $50 million.
Does Corinna Schumacher have any other sources of income aside from her husband's earnings?
Yes, Corinna Schumacher has several sources of income outside of her husband's racing career. She owns a horse-racing stable, a real estate company, and an outdoor products company that manufactures products such as camping tents and sleeping bags.
What role does Corinna Schumacher play in her husband's success?
Corinna plays a huge role in her husband's success by managing his financial affairs as well as providing moral support throughout his career. She also travels with him during races and assists with behind-the-scenes work such as tending to sponsorships, charity work and media relations.
What philanthropic activities does Corinna take part in?
Corinna has been involved in numerous philanthropic activities such as contributing to the Michael Schumacher Foundation which aims to support children’s causes around the world, donating money to charities that specialize in wildlife conservation and research, and setting up the Keep Fighting Initiative which provides support for those affected by physical limitations or disabilities.
What other business ventures have Corinna taken part in?
Aside from owning a horse-racing stable, a real estate company, and an outdoor products company, she was also the proprietor of an aviation business called 'Fly7' which offered private jet charter services across Europe when it was operational from 2008 - 2012.
Corinna Schumacher is an extremely successful businesswoman whose savvy investments have led to her impressive net worth of $50 million today. Not only did she assist her husband with his racing career but she also took part in many charitable activities along with some business ventures outside of the motor sport industry.