Dambisa Moyo is an international economist and author. She has been vocal on topics such as the world's financial system, global capitalism, and corporate governance. She has written multiple books and contributes to numerous publications, making her one of the most influential voices in international economics. Her net worth is estimated to be about $7 million.
Table Of Content:
- Liberal Zambian Economist Dambisa Moyo Marries American ...
- Dambisa Moyo, Baroness Moyo - Wikipedia
- Dambisa Moyo's Net Worth - ZALEbrity
- Dambisa Moyo
- Dambisa Moyo Net Worth (2022) | wallmine
- Bill Gates Criticizes Zambian Economist And She Responds With Fire
- Dambisa Moyo Net Worth (2022) | wallmine
- US Billionaire Marries Dambisa Moyo... - Namibia Daily News ...
- The Zambian Economist at the Crossroads of Global Business - The ...
- Dambisa Moyo (@dambisamoyo) / Twitter
1. Liberal Zambian Economist Dambisa Moyo Marries American ...
The Utah-based cloud computing and data analytics company was recently sold to SAP for $8 billion with Jared's estimated net worth at $1.2 billion. A 4-time New ...
2. Dambisa Moyo, Baroness Moyo - Wikipedia
Dambisa Felicia Moyo, Baroness Moyo (born 2 February 1969) is a Zambian-born economist and author, known for her analysis of macroeconomics and global ...
3. Dambisa Moyo's Net Worth - ZALEbrity
Jul 30, 2022 ... The official value of Dambisa Moyo's net worth in 2022 is currently unavailable although a few online sources like allfamous estimate her ...
4. Dambisa Moyo
Dr. Dambisa Moyo is a pre-eminent thinker, who influences key decision-makers in strategic investment and public policy.
5. Dambisa Moyo Net Worth (2022) | wallmine
Dec 2, 2022 ... As the Independent Director of Chevron, the total compensation of Dambisa Moyo at Chevron is $375,643. There are 19 executives at Chevron ...
6. Bill Gates Criticizes Zambian Economist And She Responds With Fire
May 30, 2013 ... Zambian-born author and world renowned economist Dambisa Moyo, ... of my work to publicly attack my knowledge, background, and value system.
7. Dambisa Moyo Net Worth (2022) | wallmine
Dec 1, 2022 ... Dr. Dambisa F. Moyo Ph.D. serves as Independent Director of the Company. She holds a doctorate in economics from the University of Oxford, ...
8. US Billionaire Marries Dambisa Moyo... - Namibia Daily News ...
A US tech billionaire Jared Smith has married Zambian Dambisa Moyo. Mr Smith who is the co founder of Qualtrics has an estimated net worth of $1.2 billion.
9. The Zambian Economist at the Crossroads of Global Business - The ...
Oct 9, 2021 ... Dambisa Moyo has the ear of top business leaders. ... my mind that to actually drive reductions and get to net-zero targets, and at the same ...
10. Dambisa Moyo (@dambisamoyo) / Twitter
Last week I had the honour of joining the House of Lords as Baroness Moyo of Knightsbridge. I intend to use my platform to continue advocating for public ...
How did Dambisa Moyo get her wealth?
Dambisa Moyo made her wealth largely through her career as an international economist and author. She earned a salary from teaching at Stanford University and Harvard Kennedy School, as well as book royalty payments. Additionally, she was paid for consultations with institutions like Goldman Sachs and the World Bank.
What is Dambisa Moyo’s latest project?
Dambisa Moyo’s latest project is a new book titled “Edge of Chaos: Why Democracy Is Failing To Deliver Economic Growth--and How To Fix It” which discusses the economic crisis in Europe and how it can be solved through democratic reform.
What other books has Dambisa Moyo written?
Dambisa Moyo has written several other books including “Dead Aid: Why Aid Is Not Working And How There Is A Better Way For Africa”, “How the West Was Lost: Fifty Years of Economic Folly And The Stark Choices Ahead”, and “Winner Take All Politics: How Washington Made The Rich Richer--And Turned Its Back On The Middle Class”.
What awards has Dambisa Moyo won?
In 2011, she was awarded an Honorary Doctorate degree by St Mary's University Twickenham in London. In 2013, President Obama named her to be part of his Advisory Council on Financial Capability for Young Americans. In 2018, she was named by Baroness Scotland as co-chair for African Women Leadership Network (AWLN).
It is clear that Dambisa Moyo's net worth reflects the success of both her professional career and many philanthropic endeavors. With her impressive resume of achievements and accolades to date, it looks like she will continue to influence international economics for years to come!