Elaine Luria is a professional businesswoman and politician who currently represents the Virginia’s 2nd congressional district in the United States House of Representatives. Through her successful career in business and politics, she has built up an impressive net worth. Her estimated net worth is currently $1 million USD.
Table Of Content:
- Elaine Luria- Net Worth - Personal Finances • OpenSecrets
- Democrat Elaine Luria May Hate Facebook, but Her Stock Portfolio ...
- Rep. Elaine Luria - Virginia District 02 • OpenSecrets
- Elaine Luria - Wikipedia
- Elaine Luria - Ballotpedia
- Rep. Elaine Luria Loses House Seat to Navy Vet Jen Kiggans ...
- Rep. Elaine Luria Slams Proposals to Ban Stock Trading by ...
- Elaine Luria Wants a 'Living Wage' for All, Except Her Own Staff
- Congresswoman Elaine Luria | Representing the 2nd District of ...
- Elaine Luria Family, Net Worth, Parents, Husband, Children, Salary ...
1. Elaine Luria- Net Worth - Personal Finances • OpenSecrets
Elaine Luria's estimated net worth for 2018 is $8516505. Learn more about their investments and assets.
2. Democrat Elaine Luria May Hate Facebook, but Her Stock Portfolio ...
May 12, 2022 ... Last year, Luria reported a net worth of between $3.2 million and $12.4 million, and traded as much as $1 million in late March, including a ...
3. Rep. Elaine Luria - Virginia District 02 • OpenSecrets
Net Worth, $3,502,012 to $13,530,999. Rank, 0. Agreements for Future Employment, 0. Compensation, 0. Gifts Received, 0 totaling $0.
4. Elaine Luria - Wikipedia
Elaine Goodman Luria is an American politician and US Navy veteran serving as the U.S. representative from Virginia's 2nd congressional district since 2019.
5. Elaine Luria - Ballotpedia
Elaine Luria (D) in the November 8, 2022, general election for Virginia's 2nd Congressional ... Critical to those investments is protecting net-neutrality.
6. Rep. Elaine Luria Loses House Seat to Navy Vet Jen Kiggans ...
Nov 9, 2022 ... Luria is an asset, she took the Navy to task over its many budgetary, maintenance and shipbuilding strategies when the majority of lawmakers, ...
7. Rep. Elaine Luria Slams Proposals to Ban Stock Trading by ...
Feb 10, 2022 ... The vulnerable Democrat and her husband own at least $3 million in stocks and traded at least $500000 worth of stocks just last year.
8. Elaine Luria Wants a 'Living Wage' for All, Except Her Own Staff
Mar 17, 2022 ... As a candidate, Elaine Luria said, "Everyone deserves a living wage. ... the income required to reach a living wage in the Old Dominion.
9. Congresswoman Elaine Luria | Representing the 2nd District of ...
WASHINGTON, D.C. – House Armed Services Committee (HASC) Vice Chair Rep. Elaine Luria (D-VA) applauded House passage of H.R. 7776, the historic, bipartisan ...
10. Elaine Luria Family, Net Worth, Parents, Husband, Children, Salary ...
Sep 16, 2022 ... Elaine Luria has an estimated Net Worth around $2.5 Million in 2022. She is an American politician and Navy veteran from the Commonwealth of ...
How did Elaine Luria build her net worth?
Elaine Luria achieved her current net worth through her career as both a professional businesswoman and a politician. She worked for many years as a nuclear-trained officer in the U.S. Navy before embarking on her political journey and opening two small businesses with her husband.
What are some of Elaine Luria's accomplishments?
Since becoming a member of Congress, Elaine Luria has championed legislation to support veterans, defend public education, expand economic opportunity and fight climate change. She is also an active supporter of gun control legislation, reproductive rights and protections for LGBTQ people.
What is Elaine Luria's current role in Congress?
Currently, Elaine Luria serves on the House Armed Services Committee, where she works to support our troops and their families by improving pay and benefits for service members, reforming military culture to ensure our men and women in uniform can serve without fear of retaliation or discrimination, enhancing military readiness programs, and modernizing defense acquisition processes to save taxpayer dollars at Pentagon. She also serves on the Small Business Committee where she works to strengthen America’s small businesses so they can create jobs and compete globally.
In conclusion, Elaine Luria has achieved remarkable success throughout her career as both a professional businesswoman and a politician through which she has amassed an impressive net worth of $1 million USD. Her work continues today through initiatives like those mentioned above at both the House Armed Services Committee and Small Business Committee where she supports American soldiers while strengthening small businesses across the country.