Eldon Roth is an American entrepreneur, businessman and investor. He is the founder and CEO of Biztank, a venture capital firm that invests in start-ups, as well as the founder of Anova Food, an innovative food preparation company. His estimated net worth is approximately $11 billion.
Table Of Content:
- 'Pink slime' settlement cost ABC News as much as $177 million
- PROPERTY ASSESSMENT APPEAL BOARD FINDINGS OF FACT ...
- BPI undergoes leadership change, brand refresh | 2019-03-29 ...
- Beef Products - Wikipedia
- Eldon Roth Net Worth, Income, Salary, Earnings, Biography, How ...
- Eldon N Roth, Beef Products Inc: Profile and Biography - Bloomberg ...
- Regina Roth: ABC offer too good for BPI to refuse
- Lawsuit documents BPI's financial losses amid beef trimmings debate
- Eldon Roth's House in Sioux City, IA (Google Maps)
- Local properties over $10M - Aspen Journalism
1. 'Pink slime' settlement cost ABC News as much as $177 million
Aug 9, 2017 ... BPI owner Eldon Roth, center in tan jacket, his wife, Regina, fourth. A trial commenced in June in the basement of the Union County, South ...
2. PROPERTY ASSESSMENT APPEAL BOARD FINDINGS OF FACT ...
Aug 23, 2016 ... Eldon and Regina Roth are the owners of a residential two-story, brick home ... In Iowa, property is to be valued at its actual value.
3. BPI undergoes leadership change, brand refresh | 2019-03-29 ...
Mar 29, 2019 ... Nick Roth, the son of BPI founders Eldon and Regina Roth, will serve as president of empirical innovations inc. and empirical technology inc ...
4. Beef Products - Wikipedia
Beef Products Inc. (BPI) is an American meat processing company based in Dakota Dunes, ... Founders, Eldon Roth Regina Roth. Headquarters.
5. Eldon Roth Net Worth, Income, Salary, Earnings, Biography, How ...
Sep 2, 2021 ... Eldon Roth Net Worth : $ 9 Million ; Per Year: $ 4,00,000 ; Per Month: $ 32,000 ; Per Week: $ 8,000 ...
6. Eldon N Roth, Beef Products Inc: Profile and Biography - Bloomberg ...
Eldon N Roth is CEO/Co-Founder at Beef Products Inc. See Eldon N Roth's compensation, career history, education, & memberships.
7. Regina Roth: ABC offer too good for BPI to refuse
Jul 17, 2017 ... SIOUX CITY | Since settling a billion-dollar defamation lawsuit against ABC, Beef Products Inc. is ramping up development of new products ...
8. Lawsuit documents BPI's financial losses amid beef trimmings debate
Sep 17, 2012 ... Net profit for Beef Products Inc. plunged $70 million in the ... part of our business," said Roth, whose parents, Eldon and Regina Roth, ...
9. Eldon Roth's House in Sioux City, IA (Google Maps)
Eldon Roth is the founder of Beef Products, Inc. ... To navigate, press the arrow keys. BESbswy.
10. Local properties over $10M - Aspen Journalism
Feb 19, 2021 ... Owner Name, Owner City, State, Type, Prop Address, City, Value ... ROTH ELDON & REGINA, DAKOTA DUNES, SD, RESIDENTIAL, 230 EAGLE PINES DR ...
How did Eldon Roth become successful?
Eldon Roth rose to success through his business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit. He founded Biztank, a venture capital firm that has invested in several successful start-up companies since its inception in 2000. He also founded Anova Food which has become an innovator in the food preparation industry.
What is the estimated net worth of Eldon Roth?
According to Forbes Magazine, Eldon Roth's estimated net worth is approximately $11 billion.
What companies has Eldon Roth invested in?
Through Biztank, Eldon Roth has invested in several companies including Tesla Motors, Microsoft Corporation and Apple Inc. He also serves on the board of directors at Quicken Loans and Charles Schwab Corporation.
What type of businesses does Eldon Roth invest in?
Eldon Roth primarily invests in technology-related companies with high growth potentials within industries such as IT & software development, Internet applications & services, mobile apps & media content creation and distribution, communications technologies, nanotechnology and biotechnology research & development.
In conclusion, Eldon Roth has been extremely successful as both an entrepreneur and investor due to his knowledge of markets and ability to identify promising business opportunities. His estimated net worth of $11 billion further solidifies his status as one of the most successful entrepreneurs today.