Felipe Calderon is a former president of Mexico from 2006 to 2012. He is known for his work on democracy and human rights, as well as his extensive career in Mexican politics. He maintains an estimated net worth of $7 million USD.
Table Of Content:
- Felipe Calderón - Wikipedia
- Mexico's Richest People 2020: After Coronavirus Tanks Fortunes ...
- Felipe Calderón - The New York Times
- Felipe Calderón Net worth, Height, Bio,Career, Relation, Fact, Social ...
- Felipe O. Calderon, CPA, CMA, PhD | Asian Institute of Management
- Felipe Calderon Net Worth,Age,Height,Bio in 2022 - CelebrityHow
- Better Growth, Better Climate: The New Climate Economy Report
- Saudi Arabia thinking about the world with sustainable tourism ...
- Felipe Calderon Net Worth
- Change Proposed for Mexican Oil Monopoly in Crisis : NPR
1. Felipe Calderón - Wikipedia
Felipe de Jesús Calderón Hinojosa is a conservative Mexican politician who served as the 63rd president of Mexico from 1 December 2006 to 30 November 2012 ...
2. Mexico's Richest People 2020: After Coronavirus Tanks Fortunes ...
Apr 7, 2020 ... At $52.1 billion, Slim's net worth is still more than every other Mexican ... and brothers Jose and Francisco Jose Calderon Rojas, ...
3. Felipe Calderón - The New York Times
News about Felipe CalderÃ³n, including commentary and archival articles published in The New ... Vicente Fox and Felipe Calderón, 2 Ex-Presidents of Mexico, ...
4. Felipe Calderón Net worth, Height, Bio,Career, Relation, Fact, Social ...
Nov 15, 2022 ... According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous World Leader Felipe Calderón's net worth is $109 Million at the age of ...
5. Felipe O. Calderon, CPA, CMA, PhD | Asian Institute of Management
Felipe O. Calderon, CPA, CMA, PhD. Associate Professor Head, Washington SyCip Graduate School of Business Executive Director, Gov.
6. Felipe Calderon Net Worth,Age,Height,Bio in 2022 - CelebrityHow
Check how rich is Felipe Calderon in 2020? also latest information on Felipe Calderon cars, Felipe Calderon income, remuneration, lifestyle.Based on Online ...
7. Better Growth, Better Climate: The New Climate Economy Report
Aug 14, 2014 ... former President of Mexico Felipe Calderón, the Commission comprises former ... low-carbon economy, is expected to have a net additional.
8. Saudi Arabia thinking about the world with sustainable tourism ...
Nov 11, 2022 ... Former Mexico president Felipe Calderón (Screenshot) ... they “valued their natural capital as their most valuable asset,” declared Pagano.
9. Felipe Calderon Net Worth
Age, Biography and Wiki · Net worth: $1 billion · Some Felipe Calderon images · About · Before Fame · Trivia · Family Life · Associated With.
10. Change Proposed for Mexican Oil Monopoly in Crisis : NPR
May 21, 2008 ... When President Felipe Calderon first put forward his Pemex reform ... too much in taxes, so [it] has no net worth right now," Ibarra says.
How did Felipe Calderon build his net worth?
Felipe Calderon built his net worth primarily from his extensive career in Mexican politics, along with investments.
What kind of investments does he have?
Mr. Calderon has various types of investments, including stocks, bonds, real estate and business ventures.
What charities does he support?
Mr. Calderon actively supports multiple charities, both locally and internationally, that focus on promoting democracy and human rights.
What has Felipe Calderon done since leaving office in 2012?
Since leaving office in 2012, Mr. Calderon has served as a professor at Harvard University and continues to engage in public speaking engagements all over the world.
Where can I learn more about Felipe Calderón's work?
Comprehensive information about Felipe Calderón’s work can be found on his official website at https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3AHfj5hCHySlUJ%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Ffelipecalderon-hisfuture-mx.org%2FFelipe-Calderons-Biography+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.
Felipe Calderon is a former president of Mexico who has amassed an impressive fortune through wise investments and a successful political career. His wealth stands at $7 million USD and he continues to dedicate much of his time and resources to meaningful causes around the world today.